Service description and pricing
(1) The site offers a free conversion service for different file types on user request acting as a Software as a Service provider (further refered to as “Service Provider” or “Provider” in this document). For this purpose the user grants full usage rights of the uploaded file(s) to the service provider which are required for processing the uploaded file(s). The service provider reserves the right to delete files or refuse upload of files.
(2) The conversion process if fully automated. The provider reserves the right to change or discontinue the service at any time.
(3) The service provider does not guarantee correct function of the conversion tools.
Duties of the user/customer
(1) The user must not violate rights of third parties, particularly copyright and ancillary copyright, trademark, patent and other prоperty and personal rights. Particularly with regard to the use of copyrighted works, the Customer is responsible for obtaining the relevant rights concerning that use. In particular, he should obtain the necessary rights from the GEMA (German Society for Musical Performing Rights and Mechanical Reproduction Rights) or other right collecting societies as trustees for the administration of these rights.
(2) The user must not use the services to view or spread neither immoral or illegal statements nor pornographic and right-wing or violent contents.
(3) The user has the sole responsible for the contents and for the accuracy of the transferred data.
(4) The user is not allowed to convert files automatically using a scripting language.
(5) The user is not allowed to share his account and login data.
Infringing content policy
Every user of the website has the possibility to report any violation of its intellectual property rights caused by any content on conversion-tool.com. For this purpose the service provider requires the following information:
(1) A statement that contents at conversion-tool.com infringe intellectual property rights of the user or of third parties who authorised the user to act on their behalf.
(2) An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed, indicating a link to the relevant content.
(3) Full name, address, telephone number and email address of the user.
(4) A statement, that the user is either the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on their behalf.